Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max Outer Cone Distance:||250mm||Min. Outer Cone Distance:||102mm|
|Max Pitch Diameter:||500mm||Max Module:||12mm|
|Min. Ratio:||21/4:1||Face Width:||76mm|
|No. Of Teeth:||25-60||Workhead Setting Angle:||60 To 90 Degree|
CNC Universal Spiral Bevel Gear Generator With Plunge Cutting Method , Total power 35 KVA
Model YKW2950A CNC Universal Spiral Bevel Gear Generator is developed on the base of Model Y2950 Spiral Bevel Gear Finisher and Model Y2150 Spiral Bevel Gear Generator. It is designed for roughing and finishing the gears of gear pairs of spiral bevel gears and Hypoid gears and non- generated gears of automobiles, construction machineries and tractors. The machine adopts plunge cutting method for roughing cut and forming method or Helixform method for finishing cut.
The machine is most suitable for mass production of driven gears and it is optimized to conjugate with Model YKD2250A Spiral Bevel Gear Machine(for driving gears production), which is also produced in our factory.
1) The CNC control system 802D(SIEMENS) is equipped on the machine. Two numerical control axes and the cutter spindle are driven by frequency variable motor.
2) When the work head is in the horizontal ‘Level Load’ position, the work can be rapidly, accurately and conveniently loaded and unloaded for forming a bevel gear production line or an automatic production line. In addition, because the work spindle is far from the cutter when the work is mounted or removed, the operation is very safe.
3) The indexing of gear is controlled by the CNC control system and a new-type hydraulic cylinder for the clamp mechanism is adopted on the machine. When the machine being in operation, the work spindle is clamped tightly with the workhead and while in indexing, the work spindle is released for quick indexing.
4) The cutter spindle is controlled by CNC system, it makes the construction of machine simplified and multi-cutting methods accompanied. And the adoption of hydraulic lubrication makes the rigidity, accuracy and the life of work increased.
5) A beam device is used to fix the position of work head relative to the cutter head. When the work head being raised to the cutting position, the beam is clamped hydraulically in all cutting time to form a highly-rigid frame structure.
6) In addition to the beam device and the work spindle clamp, the machine rigidity during the cutting operation is assured as the cutting force is downward against the machine base.
7) Many protections are employed on the machine, such as pressure protection, lubrication protection and indexing protection, etc. so as to ensure the reliability of machine.
8) The automatic chip conveyer and air-conditioner for the electrical cabinet can be provided on the machine.